Fortress ridge
Kananaskis country is one of the first parks on the eastern side of the rockies, and one of our favourite places to hang out on the weekends.
So on sunday Jo and I along with Kim and Kelly decided to hike up to a ridge behind a ski hill (field) named Fortress.
This ski hill is one of the smallest around here and hasnt done so well over the last few years. It dosnt get as much snow as the other hills and when it does, it either melts or gets blown off. Nice place for a hike though.
Kim and Kelly
The Fortress and Fortress lake.
On the way back down.
2 comments:
About time you guys got a blog but you didnt have to rip off our template. I guess great minds think a like!
I hope to be updating the blog while Aleisha and I are on Safari (10 days time).
Simon
Well this is an interesting concept for a computer illiterate hope you get it. Great photos we have passed the shortest day so am imagining summer is on the way,yeah right. Andrew came over on Friday had been to Paeroa on business and stopped off to see his mum and us its been a while he sounds happy in his work. Nana ended up in hospital foe a few days a few weeks ago with a chest infection is on the mend now just has to learn to slow down. Keep in touch love from both of us.
Post a Comment